Author Topic: Sunday May 7, 2017 " Ok God what is going on?"  (Read 61 times)

Offline David Whitmore

• Administrator
Sunday May 7, 2017 " Ok God what is going on?"
« on: May 03, 2017, 12:20:54 PM »
We ended the month with a bang last week.  During the Sunday School hour I got to share with you a little of the history of Bartimaeus Baptist Temple and a look for future.  Thanks Linda for leading me through the past and the future for this ministry.  Larry brought a sermon that Jesus shared in the Sermon on the Mount.  He showed us what Jesus cares about is what is in our hearts. I hope you will go back and listen to it if you were not with us last week.  This Sunday we will induct a mew member of the month.

This week I want to share with you a little about how we have suffered through many natural disasters over the last few years. I am going to read from Romans 8: 18-27. There are many questions that arise when we see disasters that we label as "Acts of God” that do so much harm.  There is so much we do not understand about the ways of God but there are reasons for the things that happen. I hope we see by the end of this lesson is that God is still in control.  We may not understand some things but God does want us to look at his word and see if we can see why somethings take place.  I hope you will be with us this week as we ask “OK God what is going on?’

Please pray for those mentioned in the prayer request this week and lets bring in the month of May looking for opportunities to share with someone every day.  You may thank you have done all you can but I promise with God's help you can do more.  Hope to see you on Sunday and have a great rest of the week!

We love you so much,

Pastor David & Pris
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:24:04 PM by David Whitmore »