Author Topic: Sunday March 26, 2017 "From Twelve to 3.2 Billion and Growing"  (Read 69 times)

Offline David Whitmore

• Administrator
We had a great time last week at BBT. Linda led us in Sunday School time showing several old clips from the Billy Graham Crusades showing us what just one person can do.  She encouraged us to make a difference.  Larry brought his sermon on how it is not about us it is about Christ.  He showed us how it matters WHY we do something not just WHAT we do.  I hope you were with us last week but if not listen to both on our web-cast.

After listing to Linda last week I began to thinking about the disciples and what a difference these men made, they literally changed to world.  I am going to read in the book of Matthew chapter 10 vs 1-13 and vs 27-33.  I want to talk about how these men were able to change what we believe today.  Also see what God expected of them and from us as well.  I hope you will join us Sunday and invite someone to come with you.

Please continue to pray for those mentioned in our prayer request last week and have a great week.  Make it great by doing something good for somebody this week why? Because you want to be a blessing to others and follow the example Christ set for us.  We will see you on Sunday!

We love you so much,

Pastor David & Pris